REINVEST*RENOVATE*RESTORE HOUSING REPAIR PROGRAM
This Howard County funded housing repair program offers low interest rate loans for income eligible Howard County homeowners to make repairs to meet local housing codes for health and safety conditions, make modifications to assist with mobility, hearing or vision disabilities, or to make possible cosmetic upgrades. Home improvements include, but are not limited to, expansion, renovations, water and sewer connections, plumbing repairs, central heating installation and repairs, home insulation, roof repairs, accessibility modifications, landscaping and more.
Who is Eligible?
- You must be a Howard County homeowner
- Own and occupy the home as your principal residence
- Can be single family, townhouse or condo
- All payments to the mortgage, property taxes, HOA fees, and hazard insurance must be current
- Maximum loan amount is $40,000
- Interest rate shall not exceed 2%
- Maximum term is 30 years
Howard County Department of Housing & Community Development
To view the county’s presentation, which contains detailed information about the program, from the October 21, 2019 Village Board Meeting, click here.
To apply visit howardcountymd.gov/housing_repair and complete the pre-application. For more information, call 410-313-3508.